SQUABBLES® is changing how schools manage
aggression and resolve conflicts.
Schools use SQUABBLES®
If you are a...
Dean of Students
Director of Curriculum
Let's face it. The "legal"anti-bullying approach to resolving aggression has only increased hostilities.
It took 20 years for educators to acknowledge the negative consequences of the "Olweus Era" policies. Now, more than ever, schools are turning to an "educational" approach to reduce aggression.
Resilience Education targets the root cause of aggression: A student's tendency to be easily offended.
Register for this interactive Administrator Conference to learn how you and your staff can Rethink Bullying and discover the unifying power of Resilience Education!
Includes a Free Ticket for your School Counselor!
Fast-Paced Interactive Training
A crash course in resilience education PLUS best-practice-policies for resolving conflicts.
Downloadable Training Manual
A fillable guide with important tips, strategies, and intervention tools. This is your game plan for aggression!
Join from Wherever You Are
No travel expenses or flight delays. Join administrators from around the globe from the comfort of your office.
Jacquelyn Van Orden
"I’ve never been that engaged on a ZOOM meeting! We felt like we were watching a TV show. The time flew by and we left wanting more. I’ve been a part of many virtual trainings and I’ve never felt that way before. It was unbelievable!"
What Educators Are Saying...
Dr. Brian Hazeltine
"I've spent my career researching anti-bullying programs and never found one that offered a solution. This does! It’s the most practical and helpful that I've encountered."
"My kids, Pre-K through 12, have picked It up so quickly. It makes so much sense to them.I have had students use this with a teacher who was having a tough time."
“This is, by far, the simplest and most common-sense approach (to bullying) that I’ve ever heard.”
Meet Your Hosts
Dr. Brooks Gibbs
Dr. Brooks is a social psychologist who has been hired by more than 2,500 schools. His online training videos have been translated into 20 languages and amassed more than 300 million views. He specializes in teaching youth how to be emotionally resilient and inspires them to live by the Golden Rule.
Jeff is a treatment specialist and consultant who has reached over 1 million people with a message of resilience. His efforts have been honored with two international awards for effectiveness in conflict resolution and bullying prevention. As a result, he is recognized as a Peace Ambassador by the U.N.
Chris is a comedian with a license to teach. With more than a decade in the classroom, Chris' clever interventions resolve conflicts and promote a culture of resilience. His entertaining and educational programs have been recognized nationwide, earning him a "Teacher Of The Year" award.
During our time together, we'll cover:
SQUABBLES®' helps you identify aggression without getting stuck on confusing terms like "bullying" and "harassment".
- Provide common language for staff and students to save time, lower liability, and bring clarity.
- How to easily discern types of aggression, separating criminal acts from minor mean behaviors.
- Quick responses for teachers to foster student resilience and personal responsibility.
Now that we have a common language, we can focus on the most effective ways to intervene:
- How to identify and work with high-risk students (those that may harm themselves or others).
- How to help frustrated parents who say that "you're not doing enough".
- How to use a Multi-Tiered System of Supports to increase resilience and improve restorative practices.
- How to improve mental health and reduce behavioral challenges.
We'll wrap by answering your questions and share how put everything that you learned into practice.
- Hear from other administrators who are unifying their school community and seeing a measurable change.
- Get clear on the 4 areas of influence to improve school culture.
- Map out your game plan for aggression with a detailed plan of action.