- Administrator Ticket
- FREE Ticket for Your School Counselor
We'll email you after your order is complete.
- Training Manual
- 5 CE Credits
To purchase with check, request an invoice.
What is SQUABBLES?
SQUABBLES® is a research-informed Social & Emotional Learning (SEL) program for grades 3-12, designed to minimize aggression on campus and online.
The program is authored by social psychologist Dr. Brooks and it's techniques are used in over 3,000 schools worldwide.
What will I learn?
SQUABBLES helps you rethink bullying and:
- Provides common language and a proven restorative approach to aggression that provides students with mental health competencies.
- Creates a measurable increase in emotional resilience and a decrease in emotional regulation struggles.
- Reduces aggressive behaviors, liability, and bullying complaints.
- Unifies students, staff, and parents to improve school culture and public image.
- Helps administrators design a custom implementation plan for long-term cultural change.
- Gets parents and educators on the same page, eliminating hostilities between them.
Who is this training for?
This training is for school administrators including district-level staff (superintendents, directors of curriculum, wellness & social and emotional learning coordinators) and school-level staff (principals, assistant principals, dean of students, etc.)
We've included 1 FREE ticket for your school counselor with every purchase of an administrator ticket. This allows you to collaborate with them live, during the training.