This 1 year license includes the Professional Development Program for home educators and the growing library of student training videos for 3rd - 12th grades. Social and Emotional Learning has never been more fun!
The first month comes with a starter series entitled: SQUABBLES: In The Movies and contains 24 lesson videos. 12 of the lessons are designed for the LOWER GRADES and 12 are for the HIGHER GRADES. Each lesson comes with a grownup discussion and activity guide. Students will learn about:
- Verbal Insults
- Physical Provocations
- Identifying Emotions
- Positive Thinking
- THINK Before You Speak
- Managing Emotions
- Bothering, Joking, Hurting
- Helping Others Feel Better
NEW VIDEO SERIES ARE RELEASED EACH MONTH!
The grownup training videos are for hope educators who desire to help kids manage their emotions and solve their social problems. You will learn:
- How to assess the child's emotional vulnerabilities
- Teach resilience to verbal insults
- Teach resilience to physical provocations
- Teach resilience to Rumors
- Teach resilience to Exclusions
- Understanding the Meanness Matrix
- Understanding the Emoji-Meter
- Understanding the Aggression Trifecta
- Intervene without making things worse!
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! IN THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FROM OUR TEAM!