This 1 year license includes the Professional Development Program for home educators and the growing library of student training videos for 3rd - 12th grades. Social and Emotional Learning has never been more fun!
SQUABBLES: In The Movies contains 24 lesson videos. 12 of the lessons are designed for the LOWER GRADES and 12 are for the HIGHER GRADES. Each lesson comes with a grownup discussion and activity guide. Students will learn about:
- Verbal Insults
- Physical Provocations
- Identifying Emotions
- Positive Thinking
- THINK Before You Speak
- Managing Emotions
- Bothering, Joking, Hurting
- Helping Others Feel Better
The grownup training videos are for hope educators who desire to help kids manage their emotions and solve their social problems. You will learn:
- How to assess the child's emotional vulnerabilities
- Teach resilience to verbal insults
- Teach resilience to physical provocations
- Teach resilience to Rumors
- Teach resilience to Exclusions
- Understanding the Meanness Matrix
- Understanding the Emoji-Meter
- Understanding the Aggression Trifecta
- Intervene without making things worse!
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! IN THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FROM OUR TEAM!