Interested in buying a SCHOOL CURRICULUM LICENSE for your staff and students? You can do so on this page using a credit card or use the coupon code INVOICE and we will automatically give you access to the program and invoice you via email.
This 1 year license includes the Professional Development Program for staff and the growing library of student training videos for 3rd - 12th grades. Social and Emotional Learning has never been more fun!
*FOR A LIMITED TIME, THE SCHOOL LICENSE INCLUDES HOME EDUCATOR LICENSES FOR YOUR STUDENT'S FAMILIES!
(To calculate the value of this offer, multiply $97 x the number of families in your school. The average school of 500 families - a value of $48,500!)
The first month comes with a starter series entitled: SQUABBLES: In The Movies and contains 24 lesson videos. 12 of the lessons are designed for the LOWER GRADES and 12 are for the HIGHER GRADES. Each lesson comes with a grownup discussion and activity guide. Students will learn about:
- Verbal Insults
- Physical Provocations
- Identifying Emotions
- Positive Thinking
- THINK Before You Speak
- Managing Emotions
- Bothering, Joking, Hurting
- Helping Others Feel Better
NEW VIDEO SERIES ARE RELEASED EACH MONTH!
The grownup training videos are for parents, teachers, and counselors who desire to help kids manage their emotions and solve their social problems. You will learn:
- How to assess the child's emotional vulnerabilities
- Teach resilience to verbal insults
- Teach resilience to physical provocations
- Teach resilience to Rumors
- Teach resilience to Exclusions
- Understanding the Meanness Matrix
- Understanding the Emoji-Meter
- Understanding the Aggression Trifecta
- Effective Interventions
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! IN THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS FROM OUR TEAM!
Administrators and school counselors are often expected to be the "resident experts" for solving social and emotional problems.
Here's what you get...
- 2 tickets to our virtual certification course that happens twice a year. ($1,000 value)
- 2 Continuing Education Units per ticket (worth 10 contact hours)
- Additional tickets are $500 each.